Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are well covered for flight tracking once we get a sniff that it's on,it's my fav part of transfers,kevs was the best so far
Can't wait for the Amazon doc,lots of behind the scences and dressing room stuff

KDB flight was the most fun ever on BM

So is he Brazilian born but plays for Italy right (hence why no world cup involvement as Italy didn't qualify)?
Yes, and was in Brazil till age 15, which is a sweet age to move I think as far as development goes, enough time to develop Brazilian ball skills and young enough to absorb Italian emphasis on tactics

433432342.jpg

Remarkably, it is Jorginho who holds 9 of the top 10 positions in Serie A for touches and completed passes per game since 04’-05’. In touches, the only other name to appear is Pirlo himself.

Impressive

So is he Brazilian born but plays for Italy right (hence why no world cup involvement as Italy didn't qualify)?
I like to think Ventura was fired because he didn’t pick Jorginho sooner, then the last game he chooses him just as Tite considered making a push for him to choose Brazil

I think we are well covered for flight tracking once we get a sniff that it's on,it's my fav part of transfers,kevs was the best so far
Can't wait for the Amazon doc,lots of behind the scences and dressing room stuff
How are they gonna release it.... DVD, on stream, or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.