World Cup 2018 | 19th June Matches | Next Match: Russia vs Egypt, KO 19:00 (BST)

Already at the 2nd set of fixtures, going too fast this tournament.

Russia have gone with the big man up front and Cheryshev gets the start he's earned.
Salah starts for Egypt, so come on Russia.

Evra is an awful pundit. Did anyone else see him applauding Eni Aluko during punditry earlier this week? He’s pretty cringeworthy.

Last edited:
Evra is an awful pundit. Did anyone else see him applauding Eni Aluko during punditry earlier this week? He’s petty cringeworthy.
Yep. Posted the Independent story on here criticising his sexism in which they described him as "former West Ham player Patrice Evra."

Already at the 2nd set of fixtures, going too fast this tournament.

Russia have gone with the big man up front and Cheryshev gets the start he's earned.
Salah starts for Egypt, so come on Russia.

As someone with Polish blood I won’t be supporting Russia!

Very very disappointed in Poland earlier, did not turn up at all.

Yep. Posted the Independent story on here criticising his sexism in which they described him as "former West Ham player Patrice Evra."

Haha, always the way! Obviously no one from Man U or f@cking L****pool ever puts a foot wrong or does anything bad, if they do they obviously play for someone else ;)

Anyway, on with the Mo Salah show! Not sure why I should care about hi or Egypt but there you go. Gotta love the media!

Thought that myself at the time but they showed the reply in the end Haha!

Poor is an understatement haha, they've had no urgency at all!

Ahh did they, good stuff. Russia v Egypt predictions sir? i have no idea, seeing Russians riot at a loss would be funny though, as long as nobody got hurt, just ego and pride.

Right, mo fucking salah, sick to death of the wankathon over him. If he repeats last season for the next 2-3 seasons then yes he'll be up there with the best in the world, right now he's just an Egyptian Kevin Phillips.

Don't want them to but think Egypt will win tonight. Think that 5-0 over Saudi Arabia is clouding people's judgement on Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.