World Cup 2018 | 19th June Matches | Next Match: Russia vs Egypt, KO 19:00 (BST)

It is sickening isn't it. Thank fuck for Real Madrid, i don't say that often.

My goodness, you’re not wrong! I’ve never wanted a team to win outside of my own team SO much lol. Thank god for Real Madrid!

I think the media assume that everyone loves Liverpool so much that everyone is interested in what Egypt are doing or whoever else their awful players play for. I couldn’t care less and I don’t see other teams getting the same nonsense, except Man U obviously ;)

Think I may have to give tonight’s game a miss.

May as well turn off the rest of the World Cup now. Egypt are clearly going to win it as the best player ever with all the greats, Messi, Pele etc talent combined, Mo Salah is back

Right, mo fucking salah, sick to death of the wankathon over him. If he repeats last season for the next 2-3 seasons then yes he'll be up there with the best in the world, right now he's just an Egyptian Kevin Phillips.

SO true!

Right, mo fucking salah, sick to death of the wankathon over him. If he repeats last season for the next 2-3 seasons then yes he'll be up there with the best in the world, right now he's just an Egyptian Kevin Phillips.

Well said that man

Hehehe, Richie Sadler just said Russia should target More Salad's shoulder and take him out of the game. Cue lots of Irish dippers foaming at the mouth.

Russia has no chance, mo salad is better than pele marradona Ronaldo combined, he won the prem for liverwank on his own, he is a living god and we all should bow down to him. he is heaven sent to show us how football should be played.
come on Russia 4-0 please, and salad sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.