Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called protecting yourself after years of aggression.
Let me just get this correct.

You have no opinion on the US bases, but you have an opinion on CHINA building a base in the "South CHINA Sea"

Can you also tell me who reports it as aggression?
Should China just sit back and allow more foreign bases to turn up on their doorstep?

Maybe Xi should call Saddam and ask what happens when you give up your means of defence, oh fuck I forgot, the US and UK killed him.
Ah well, not Saddam, Xi could call Ghaddafi and ask him the same. Ah yeah, that's right, same happened to him when he gave up his chem weapons and the US and UK helped fund terrorists to take him down.
Phone Assad then! Ask him! He can't? Assad is fighting US and UK funded ISIS fighters in his own country and can't come to the phone right now?

Let's hope the Irish never build and island in the Irish Sea. That would be confusing
Such an irrational and simplistic response doesn’t require refutation, so I won’t even bother addressing the numerous nonsensical comments you made, especially that last patently stupid one! (WTF?!)

Delusion is a hard thing to live with....oh wait, it isn’t, BECAUSE of the total delusion.

I wish you good luck with your Dictator mates and kindergarten arguments.

I know ‘The Evil West’ and Rupert Murdoch are your favourite topics but this is the Trump thread. A bloke you’ve managed to avoid mentioning. Why don’t you start a thread to slag off Murdoch and his links with an energy company. I’m sure it will still be popular.

Ps, the name of a sea doesn’t give rights to that body of water. We don’t own the channel, India doesn’t have unfettered claim on an ocean and China, under international law isn’t just allowed to do the fuck that it wants jut because some Brit name a sea after it four centuries ago.

And I'll bang on about Genie Energy, Murdoch, Cheney, Rothschild et al until they come out and tell people how many innocent humans they contrinuted to the killing of within Syria. I do try to post about other things but a) the truth is never spoken about in MSM and b) i have to run some of the stuff past admin before posting.

Its ok though, cos when what does come out comes out i wont be allowed to comment on it anyway.

Trump is a ****. He's a racist dirty orange faced ****. Better?

I'd say that unless you have studied all of these regimes in detail, you wouldn't have enough information to make that judgment.

Ha, what a cop out.

And you have studied them all in detail?

If any one of them had been like North Korea then they’d have been talked about like North Korea.

Despite how utterly horrendous NK is it’s still fascinating so a similar regime would draw attention from the West.

Knitting.

Trump is terrible. He can't finish a single row without dropping a stitch, and his tention is all over the place.

Thatcher however could knock up a scarf in an afternoon. And not just a plain patterned scarf either; a proper ornate pattern.
That's fake news, Trump is a great knitter, one of the greatest, really special.

Nothing he does any more should really surprise me, but just seen some of the video footage of the kids in cages and it’s genuinely quite disturbing.

Keep thinking his presidency is just some dystopian nightmare that we’ll soon wake up from, but he’s actually getting progressively worse. The depressing thing is he’ll probably be re-elected in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.