Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again, the " im not going" and the "we will only sell brigade are out again, it must be the charity shield game on the horizon, im going and I do hope we sell out after the season weve had, fans have enough time to save for it so no excuses.

I'm going, back in Manchester til end of August so I want to go to every game if I can.

Watching some of the poor stuff at the World Cup makes you realise how spoilt we are. Can’t wait to see the boys playing some great football again. It’s city why wouldn’t you?

Watching some of the poor stuff at the World Cup makes you realise how spoilt we are. Can’t wait to see the boys playing some great football again. It’s city why wouldn’t you?
Correct and will play sane etc to get match fit see you down there

I agree, but I went down for the Community Shield after we won the league in 2014 and it was a dire game, we got thumped by Arsenal 3-0, we didn't seem bothered. I know we've a new team, new manager, but if I go it'll be on my own, there'll be no convincing my wife after that last shit show.

I agree, but I went down for the Community Shield after we won the league in 2014 and it was a dire game, we got thumped by Arsenal 3-0, we didn't seem bothered. I know we've a new team, new manager, but if I go it'll be on my own, there'll be no convincing my wife after that last shit show.

Really don't think Pep is like that. He wants to win every game. He could have shut up shop after we won the league but he didn't. He just kept on finding new challenges for the team.

Does anybody know if we can still get a discount on Virgin trains if you are a Cityzen? And if so what the code is? I'm having problems logging onto the website.

Not the code but here is the website to add your season card number,iv just tried it,its coming back at about £86 return,but i dont know if thats with our 20% off,i think that discount only applies when the season is going etc

https://www.virgintrains.co.uk/manc...tand&utm_campaign=mancity&utm_content=mancity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.