World Cup 2018 | 19th June Matches | Next Match: Russia vs Egypt, KO 19:00 (BST)

So No Salad is going home.
Awwww. How sad. Even a non penalty for the scalies to winge about.
Perfect.

Pat Nevin on R5 was soooo impressed with Salah playing with an obvious injury. You'd have thought he was in a wheel chair or something. If by some fluke Egypt had been playing England in the final I'd swear some in the media would be praying for a Salah hatrick. He's basically the Princess Diana of football now

I look at it the other way. Rather than being brave and selfless. I think he was a selfish ‘all about me’ twat for playing when he was clearly about 20% fit and stealing a spot in the team from a fully fit teammate who might have done something... the fuckin Yorkshire ripper doppelgänger scouse ****

In fact I would have had to smile if he’d gone over and done a proper job on his shoulder that put him out for 6 months

Listening to the commentary you would think there was more than one Salah playing.

Fucking hell. Now BBC Breakfast are trying to suck Salah dry. Even with him at full fitness, where apparently he can cure cancer and end child poverty with his play, Egypt were never getting out of that group so it's no story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.