Mario Balotelli

Had his chance with us when everything was alined, manager, team growth, fans etc and couldn't cut it.

I will always like him but a wasted talent I'm afraid.

he turned up when he needed to, big game player.

Yep.

Who can forget his performances in both the semifinal and final 2011?

And in the Sick Swan?

However, he shouldn’t just be a big-game player; he should be an every game player, just like the whole Manchester City squad is nowadays.

I love Mario, but he will never fulfill his potential because he doesn’t knuckle down and put in the hard graft needed to become a top professional.

He has fantastic ability, his mentality lets him down, he doesn't and probably never will have a work ethic of producing week in, week out like our Sergio has. We have glorious and never forgotten memories of his triumphs with us however.

Long shot but does anyone have a link to a High Res picture of the 'Why Always Me' moment? looking to create a mural out of it

Cheers

Miss Mad Mario - did more then enough for us with his cameo roles and the greatest pass in history. Really hope he plays against us again at some point.

There's a part of me that is intrigued to see what pep could do with Mario, but ultimately Pep would be driven mad by him .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.