World Cup 2018 | 20th June Matches | Next Match: Iran vs Spain, KO 19:00 (BST)

So if a defender stretches to block a shot but is late and the shot is unaffected but goes wide and the defender hits the attacker after the ball goes out of play, a penalty is a fair result?
If the defender deliberately tried to go through the back of the player, like Fonte did, then yes.

A pass in midfield 5 yards sideways isn't a scoring opportunity but if the player gets poleaxed in doing so then it's still a foul.

Chuckle going on about how the rags improved Varela as a footballer. They improved him that much they fucked him off after 2 years
To be fair, that is usually how you know when a player formerly at United is actually any good.

If the defender deliberately tried to go through the back of the player, like Fonte did, then yes.

A pass in midfield 5 yards sideways isn't a scoring opportunity but if the player gets poleaxed in doing so then it's still a foul.
In the area you have to challenge if it's a shot though, your hands are tied. No point in bringing in midfield as the game has been refereed differently in the area since the area was introduced.

That’s true mate, I well remember the b*stards slagging Colin Bell off big time, (rather than Bonnetti who’d had an absolute shocker in goal) after Germany came from 2 down to win 3-2 in the qtr final of the 1970 world cup in Mexico, simply because he’d been asked to come on as a sub, and commit the heinous crime of replacing Bobby Charlton, with half an hour or so to go.

I remember that. Bonnetti was only in because Banks was injured - and he was at fault for their winning goal. Colin was hung out to dry by the media in this country. I've been brooding about that for all these years.

Perhaps suggests that Uruguay are a bit shit and Russia aren't.

Perhaps, on paper though there's no comparison between Russia and Uruguay

Are you insuating there may be some sort of corruption in this World Cup?

giphy.gif

Lol

It would be a difficult choice between Lurch and Owen Hargreaves if I only had one bullet, but that said I would probably just shoot my self and be in peace from the two boring fuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.