World Cup 2018 | 20th June Matches | Next Match: Iran vs Spain, KO 19:00 (BST)

That doesn't make England shit though.

They're amongst the best of the rest so far.
They are. Don't rate them though, it's the Harry Kane show and everyone else is exposed. Southgate working too hard to include Alli just to keep Kane happy. Also, fuck all creativity in deeper midfield.

Haha well if it makes you feel better I cheered when you knocked the Welsh out in the playoffs
We knocked them out of the chance of the playoffs :) them dirty Danish fuckers cheated, they had Christian Eriksen :(

Should have topped the group but we really missed Coleman after that Welsh ref let everything go at the Aviva.

We knocked them out of the chance of the playoffs :) them dirty Danish fuckers cheated, they had Christian Eriksen :(

Should have topped the group but we really missed Coleman after that Welsh ref let everything go at the Aviva.
Ah yeah of course sorry.
I hope to see you guys at euro 2020 anyway :)

Oh lovely! Must admit the euros shared hosting confuses me greatly haha
I like the idea as long as the smaller countries get a chance to show they can host games. Disappointed the GAA blocked Croke Park as a venue, one of the best and biggest stadiums in Europe and paid for by the taxpayer here, we could have had the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.