World Cup 2018 | 20th June Matches | Next Match: Iran vs Spain, KO 19:00 (BST)

Fuck me not sure about the players wanting headache tablets at halftime with that racket I certainly need them that buzzing noise is doing my head in thank fuck the ref has blew for halftime now..

Like watching City v Hudersfield (either match) last season. Timewasting at every breakdown by the Iranians - 25 seconds for throw in, 30seconds+ for goal kicks/free kicks. Whenever Spain have the ball, it's 6-4-0 and hoof anywher when under pressure.

Pathetic. I'll definitely sleep tonight.

Why is it whenever birds are on a football pitch they chill out so much that players can just come and pick them up?

Spain's wide players are not having the best of nights (especially Alba), so it's going to be hard breaking this lot down, through the middle.
More likely to get a lucky deflection with that lot packed in the box.

Funny how people were moaning about England failing to break down Tunisia's blanket defence but when Spain spend 45 minutes getting nowhere, it's because Iran are cheating.

Not sure why Vázquez is picked to start against a team that will sit everyone behind the ball. He has zero technical ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.