Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I’m just making the point that I bet he never posts shedding a tear for the white farmers in those countries (as there’s no West bashing involved doing that).

I went on to point out it was still a shitty thing to do.
Yeah fair enough, I probably didn't take in the entire exchange.

By Rebecca Taylor, news reporter

Donald Trump has said he will sign an executive order to end family separations at the southern US border.

Homeland Security secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is understood to be drafting an order to end the practice of separating children from their parents when they arrive at the border without papers.

Although it was unclear if this is what Mr Trump is signing, he said he would be "signing something" and said he wants to keep families together.

"The people in this room want to do that and they're working on various pieces of legislation to get it done," Mr Trump said.

"I'll be doing something that's somewhat preemptive but ultimately will be matched by legislation."

Ms Nielsen is understood to be going to the White House to discuss the situation on the border with Mr Trump's team.

https://news.sky.com/story/us-house...ily-separations-at-the-mexico-border-11411169

Cheers.

Donald Trump has said he will sign an executive order to end family separations at the southern US border.

Homeland Security secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is understood to be drafting an order to end the practice of separating children from their parents when they arrive at the border without papers.

Although it was unclear if this is what Mr Trump is signing, he said he would be "signing something" and said he wants to keep families together.

"The people in this room want to do that and they're working on various pieces of legislation to get it done," Mr Trump said.

"I'll be doing something that's somewhat preemptive but ultimately will be matched by legislation."

Ms Nielsen is understood to be going to the White House to discuss the situation on the border with Mr Trump's team.

https://news.sky.com/story/us-house...ily-separations-at-the-mexico-border-11411169
Well he created the problem but if he takes real steps to end it then credit to him.

Cheers.

Well he created the problem but if he takes real steps to end it then credit to him.
I reckon he was told he could meet lizzie if he backed down,poor her and /or the trophy wife refused to pretend to act as his caring wife unless he stopped it,he was helt bent on it so someone has bribed him the big toddler like he is

Cheers.

No credit to him . . . unless he prostrates himself in front of these kids and apologizes on bended knee and fast-tracks their citizenship along with their families. And allows them all a free kick in his minuscule ballsack.

And then still no credit to him.

Quite right too

The fact that he retweeted the following proves that he doesn’t give a shit that kids are being caged away from their parents.

No credit to him . . . unless he prostrates himself in front of these kids and apologizes on bended knee and fast-tracks their citizenship along with their families. And allows them all a free kick in his minuscule ballsack.

And then still no credit to him.
As in it'll pull him out of that particular hole, credit to him. He's still a ****. It's always good to see a **** on a power trip take a step back though.

Anyways, the next time my phone autocorrects on to inn I'm running for the American presidency.

As in it'll pull him out of that particular hole, credit to him. He's still a ****. It's always good to see a **** on a power trip take a step back though.

Anyways, the next time my phone autocorrects on to inn I'm running for the American presidency.

Good. I'll vote for you over Trump. To be fair, as long as you're an animate object I'll vote for you over Trump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.