Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that just proves you have no clue what you are talking about. Two words: INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

Wake up...

It’s the other side of the damn planet. It’s not off the coast of California or in the Gulf of Mexico. The US made demands for the Soviet Union not to sail past some imaginary line in international waters under the threat of nuclear war. So the United States applies one rule for itself and another rule for the rest when it comes to freedom of navigation.

If you don’t think Russian subs conduct activities off US coastal waters, then....

And what is this “defend their sovereignty when encircled by US military bases” bullshit?

Is the US, or anyone else for that matter, threatening the sovereignty of China? GMAFB!

It’s one thing to send a couple of subs. Quite another to send a carrier battle group.

The positioning and sheer number of US bases threaten China’s sovereignty. Just as the US made demands of the Soviet Union, why should China accept that it’s borders should be encircled.

What do you think about white farmers being forcibly evicted from their homesteads in Zimbabwe and South Africa out of interest?

But no, I don’t think it’s less of a shitty think Britain (not America) did. It was your choice of word ‘native’ that congers up a different image is all.

I think it is absolutely irrelevant to this discussion.

Christ.

I don’t care why Poland is being invaded. It’s a legal dispute and has nothing to do with the U.K.

There is no invasion. Nobody has been harmed as far as I am aware. Likewise, nobody has been evicted unless you can prove to me otherwise. The comparison is absolutely ridiculous. Funny though that you should defend Israel’s illegal expansion which directly harms the Palestinians whilst taking such a strong stance against China...

Literally absolutely fuck all to do with sovereignty.

Actually read up on why they are doing it rather than post that you don’t care why and then in your next post claim it’s to do defend their sovereignty.

Encircling another state with military bases is a threat to that state’s sovereignty and security period. I really don’t understand what about this is so difficult to comprehend. The US would never accept the same and so why should China or anyone else for that matter?

Nobody but China’s policy makers know what motivates them. I couldn’t care less what reasons the NYT or other western-biased media organisations invent.

Encircling another state with military bases is a threat to that state’s sovereignty and security period. I really don’t understand what about this is so difficult to comprehend. The US would never accept the same and so why should China or anyone else for that matter?

Nobody but China’s policy makers know what motivates them. I couldn’t care less what reasons the NYT or other western-biased media organisations invent.

Can I go tell my neighbors with the trained-to-attack-intruders German shepherd next door that the dog is a threat to my sovereignty?

And your last username was what?

Karen - trump has showed compassion tonight. You might not like him and many don’t and indeed may have good reason but again credit where credit is due.

No need for the last username comment in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.