Notable movie quotes

LITTLE BILL
"Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a woman. You just shot an un-armed man".

MUNNY
"Well, he should have armed himself if he was going to decorate his saloon with my friend".

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur. I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world. I made my arms short and I roamed the backyard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared. Everybody knew me and was afraid of me. And one day my dad said, 'Bobby, you are 17. It's time to throw childish things aside,' and I said, 'Okay, Pop.' But he didn't really say that, he said, 'Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job.'

"You know your trouble, Tony? You don't know what you are. I fucking know what you are, but you don't know what you are."

"Well, my curiosity's got the better of me, Rob, tell me, what am I?"

"You're a ****."

24 hour party people

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison ~ South Park Bigger Longer Uncut

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur. I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world. I made my arms short and I roamed the backyard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared. Everybody knew me and was afraid of me. And one day my dad said, 'Bobby, you are 17. It's time to throw childish things aside,' and I said, 'Okay, Pop.' But he didn't really say that, he said, 'Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job.'
Film title?You're supposed to tell us.

"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself."

Get Carter.
You know Eric, I almost forgot what your eyes looked like,( removes Erics glasses), there still the same, like pissholes in the snow.

Also Get Carter. A superb film, ( Caines version, not that Stallone crap).

It's serious she needs to get to a hospital right now.
A hospital? What is it?
It's a big building with patients but that's not important right now.
Airplane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.