Alex Henshall

Aye, I saw him a few times for the youths, he had decent technique and dribbling ability but he was a bit inconsistent and I remember getting frustrated with him when he tried beating his man more than once rather than getting a cross in. He should be handy at that level, hope he does well for them.

Aye, I saw him a few times for the youths, he had decent technique and dribbling ability but he was a bit inconsistent and I remember getting frustrated with him when he tried beating his man more than once rather than getting a cross in. He should be handy at that level, hope he does well for them.

Ive watched the youth teams a lot over the years and vaguely recall him due to the Swindon connection (always think of the good Summerbee ) so hope he can get his career back on track.Darlos at that with their current manager, hes a good coach and wheeler and dealer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.