Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate but I just find it hard to believe there are over £17mil in addons, every media outlet going says about 5mil max.

Sounds mad, doesn't it? I've got no reason to doubt the person who told me though. Maybe it's something like £5m in reasonable ones, and exceptional ones (win the CL etc) could add a few more million. No idea, just guessing...but just passing on info! Either way. Quality player.

Last edited:
Telegraph reporting that even if Jorginho triggers all add-ons, deal only reaches 48.3mil.....excellent work and worth the wait! Saves alittle extra for Mahrez!;)

Telegraph Football‏Verified account @TeleFootball 32m32 minutes ago
Manchester City agree Jorginho deal with Napoli for initial £43.1m | @TelegraphDucker reports

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 18m18 minutes ago
The fee for Jorginho could rise to £48.3million with add-ons. [@TelegraphDucker]

Excellent business if this is the case, if we can tie up Mahrez for £60 million then we have significantly improved the squad for circa £100 million with any sales reducing this even further,

Excellent business if this is the case, if we can tie up Mahrez for £60 million then we have significantly improved the squad for circa £100 million with any sales reducing this even further,

Agree......and if we can add Leao on a free, that would be an excellent summer!;)

Will be a brilliant addition. Rumours linking him to your club for some time and obviously no coincidence that Pep targeted an opposing player he had the opportunity to see live facing his tactics like with B.Silva, Mendy et al

Of all the positions on the pitch, Pep's singular clarity in identifying a pivote in Jorginho should give City fans comfort - he knows this position better than anyone in the modern game. In today's market, it's a fair valuation on the player too so well done to Txiki

I still think there is one more position to identify in the market, a goalscorer that can dribble & work well in tight spaces and that obviously seems to be Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.