Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s infantile and boring to repeat time and time again such insults to anyone who shows any shred of support for any action trump does. It’s not original and it’s completely transparent.
I bet you give the Tories credit for abolishing the Poll Tax.

He doesn’t care
He has no compassion, whatsoever
The last thing we need is him or anyone like him as Prime Minister. I prefer Prime Minister to Leader as Leader sounds a little too close to dictator for my liking but there you go

He changed his mind because everyone disagreed(other than the loons but he doesn’t need to work for thier affection) - he is an ego maniac who cannot stand criticism or dissent. That’s why he likes Putin and Kim, there’s no opposition when he goes to meet them
Whatever his faults, Trumpy does things in a sort of direct 'non politician' way.
As an outsider Id personally love to see him negotiate Brexit on behalf of Britain.

Let’s get back on topic can we?
Tonight ‘The Donald’ has shown that he does listen.
That he does care.
He has compassion and is a strong President.
I just wish this country had a leader anywhere
near remotely like him. I really do.

Lol

It was his executive order that resulted in kids being separated in the first place. He then tried to blame Democrats, that he couldn't do anything about it and when the criticism carried on suddenly he issues another executive order and his supporters still wank themselves silly.

After seeing his backers in the media praising him for toning down his own executive order I'm starting to think a bullet might be the best solution.

Never thought I'd think that about a western leader.

I’ll remind you what you said without any substantiation.

Now you’re telling me that my response was a cop out. A) How much do you know about the Soviet Union under Stalin, about the millions he murdered and sent to Siberian gulags to sustain his grip on power. B) What about Hitler killing all opposition in the mid 30s in the night of the long knives. What about c) Pol Pot and Ceaucescu? We know all about how tyrannical these regimes were but in comparison we know next to fuck all about North Korea. So how can you say Kim’s grip on power is stronger than all the others. The main reason Kim is still there is because China wants a buffer between itself and South Korea. If you were around in the 70s and early 80s you would know that no-one anticipated the fall and break up of the Soviet Union and the movement to democracy of the rest of the former Warsaw Pact countries. To say the North Korean regime has a stronger grip on power than the examples I’ve mentioned suggests you don’t really know what you’re talking about.
I agree it’s the worst in the world today but that wasn’t the point you made.

A) a bit
B) a lot
C) not a lot

The reason I say North Korea has a stronger grip is because the people are the most cut off from the rest of the world in modern history, certainly any regime I’ve heard of and the fact with 21st century technology they’re still so cut off goes to show how bad it is. Under other dictatorships the possibility of outside influence was greater than in NK. Now I’m not saying it was necessarily easy in the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany and you’d certainly be in big trouble if you tried any sort of opposition/coup but my point is due to the lack of outside influence North Korea’s citizens are less likely to form any opposition.

Now we’ve been over and over this time and time again and frankly I’m bored. I’m guessing other people are too.

Draw a line under it and move on?

Saw this description of how Trump handles things and it's pretty spot on tbh

1: Shit on the floor
2: Claim someone else shit on the floor
3: Refuse to clean up the shit
4: Finally announce that you're going to clean up your own shit
5: Act like you're a hero for cleaning up your own shit off the floor

A) a bit
B) a lot
C) not a lot

The reason I say North Korea has a stronger grip is because the people are the most cut off from the rest of the world in modern history, certainly any regime I’ve heard of and the fact with 21st century technology they’re still so cut off goes to show how bad it is. Under other dictatorships the possibility of outside influence was greater than in NK. Now I’m not saying it was necessarily easy in the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany and you’d certainly be in big trouble if you tried any sort of opposition/coup but my point is due to the lack of outside influence North Korea’s citizens are less likely to form any opposition.

Now we’ve been over and over this time and time again and frankly I’m bored. I’m guessing other people are too.

Draw a line under it and move on?
C. Romania was as bad, it was probably worse tbf. One of my best mates in secondary school was a political refugee from there after the coup thanks to her father. They had a slow leak of media in from the rest of the world. North Korea has the internet.

Saw this description of how Trump handles things and it's pretty spot on tbh

1: Shit on the floor
2: Claim someone else shit on the floor
3: Refuse to clean up the shit
4: Finally announce that you're going to clean up your own shit
5: Act like you're a hero for cleaning up your own shit off the floor

That’s not pretty much spot on. It’s 100% exactly the fuck spot on.

“Well, at least the shit got cleaned up” say his apologists. These are the exact same same people who praise their kids for driving drunk at age 16 but not mowing down pedestrians. “Well, at least you didn’t kill anyone, Junior.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.