What to do with political threads

• Ban them completely

Votes: 34 15.4%
  • Put them in a Politics sub-forum

Votes: 121 54.8%
  • Leave things as they are

Votes: 66 29.9%

• Total voters
Can we please have a vote option to stop the boring bastards who spoil every thred with their personal aguments and spend all day crafting their know-all answers option?
Fuck off, I'll spoil whatever threads I like.

It's obvious where the Corbyn and Brexit threads belong but loads of other topics go political; even this one has a bit.

For example what about crime and punishment, teaching, rail strikes, international stories, where do they go? It's just more trouble than it's worth.

It's easy to ignore the threads now and easy to see the same old debates where each side thinks they're throwing knock out haymakers at each other when in reality they're shadow boxing in different rooms.

If people aren't into them just ignore them. The Dzeko thread, now that was bad, made the Brexit thread look like the Silva thread.

Sub forum. Think people are reluctant to go into off topic nowadays in case they run into some **** who'll bite their head off for having an opinion. I claim the fifth on that count. Let people take the piss in off topic as well though Ric, that's been the bigger difference and problem.
Lets face it. Whether we are left or right, when it comes to our political passion everyone becomes a little bit flakey, loses the humour and become sensitive steve. Me included lol. I like these little threads where we chat about sub forums, or certain posters behaviours (@SWP's back ) lol. It becomea a little more jovial and brings us all back to earth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.