Virgin Broadband

I was using a virgin superhub 2 for Internet.
It kept dropping.
2 Amazon Echoes could not stay connected.
It was so crap I got rid of Virgin and went to BT.
Oh what a mistake!

After 10 days with no phone and internet for only 2 days I cancelled and went back to Virgin as a new customer.
I got a superhub 3 and so far it has worked faultlessly and a big reduction for 12 months as a new customer!

Just left virgin for hyperoptic and im in awe at how fast it is. Just incredible upload/download speeds

If anyone is interested in this sign up today or tomorrow and can receive a free Xbox one s. Inbox me if you want someone to contact with details
I'd bloody love to but you ain't cabled my house yet!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in joining Virgin Media? I can get you on a mates rates package which is cheaper than the standard package, this would be for new customer only. If anyone's interested send me a PM.
I would like to know if virgin will refund me 1 day loss of usage of my services? They just informed me that important maintenance work will be carried out in my area, and tv broadband etc will be off, why should I pay for that day? They think they can send a letter apologising and expect me to pay for a service I ain't receiving?

I would like to know if virgin will refund me 1 day loss of usage of my services? They just informed me that important maintenance work will be carried out in my area, and tv broadband etc will be off, why should I pay for that day? They think they can send a letter apologising and expect me to pay for a service I ain't receiving?

I'd assume they would just contact customer services and they will be aware of work going on and offer a discount.

I was using a virgin superhub 2 for Internet.
It kept dropping.
2 Amazon Echoes could not stay connected.
It was so crap I got rid of Virgin and went to BT.
Oh what a mistake!

After 10 days with no phone and internet for only 2 days I cancelled and went back to Virgin as a new customer.
I got a superhub 3 and so far it has worked faultlessly and a big reduction for 12 months as a new customer!

Are you able to go back as a new customer if you were previously one at the same address? Didn't think that was allowed?

If so I'm gonna do it because the new customer offers are more than I've got in my current package at 30% off the price!

Just left virgin for hyperoptic and im in awe at how fast it is. Just incredible upload/download speeds

We're with them on their 150 mb package (more than enough for me!). When using an Ethernet it's absolutely fantastic, however, the speeds over the Wifi leave a lot to be desired - I think it's mainly the poor quality router they ship with. Have been considering buying a third party one.

We're with them on their 150 mb package (more than enough for me!). When using an Ethernet it's absolutely fantastic, however, the speeds over the Wifi leave a lot to be desired - I think it's mainly the poor quality router they ship with. Have been considering buying a third party one.

My router's fine mate. I make YouTube videos, and I uploaded (via Wifi) a 2.4gb video, which is absolutely huge, in under 3 minutes! Couldn't believe how fast it was. That's on the 150mb package too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.