Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever his faults, Trumpy does things in a sort of direct 'non politician' way.
As an outsider Id personally love to see him negotiate Brexit on behalf of Britain.

If he is this great negotiator then we are in the shit - our little island has to go the US to negotiate a trade deal that will somehow be better than we have now and that will also make up for some of the money lost through leaving the biggest single market in the world

If you think he’d do well negotiationing for us, how do you think we will fare when he will actually be negotiating against us?

From what I’ve seen/read whilst they have the internet they cannot access anything the regime doesn’t allow them to.

I saw something recently with two young girls, maybe 20, and they were astonished at a smuggled DVD showing “yellow hair people” from Europe.

I can’t imagine Romania was as bad.

Obviously not............

72.jpeg

If he is this great negotiator then we are in the shit - our little island has to go the US to negotiate a trade deal that will somehow be better than we have now and that will also make up for some of the money lost through leaving the biggest single market in the world

If you think he’d do well negotiationing for us, how do you think we will fare when he will actually be negotiating against us?
You'll be in the shit
Just like Oz and NZ were when the UK joined the EU
The NZ economy was decimated

You'll be in the shit
Just like Oz and NZ were when the UK joined the EU
The NZ economy was decimated

Even the Foreign Secretary doesn't think everything would be rosy is Trump was doing the negotiating. Boris Johnson was quoted as saying 'things might be ok', that is hardly a ringing endorsement

The US and stated that it is prime time to win business from the UK and take advantage of the situation - we won't be getting any favours

Saw this description of how Trump handles things and it's pretty spot on tbh

1: Shit on the floor
2: Claim someone else shit on the floor
3: Refuse to clean up the shit
4: Finally announce that you're going to clean up your own shit
5: Act like you're a hero for cleaning up your own shit off the floor

Yep, he's like an arsonist wanting praise for putting out the fire they started.

Whether he did or he didn’t the good thing is the kids will now be reunited soon.

They won’t. The new order has not come with any operational instructions as to what to do with the kids already caged and the paper trail to match up the parents with their kids is non existent. Trump’s baby prisons will be full for some time yet so grown men and women can sleep easy knowing that they are safe from the toddler threat.

A) a bit
B) a lot
C) not a lot

The reason I say North Korea has a stronger grip is because the people are the most cut off from the rest of the world in modern history, certainly any regime I’ve heard of and the fact with 21st century technology they’re still so cut off goes to show how bad it is. Under other dictatorships the possibility of outside influence was greater than in NK. Now I’m not saying it was necessarily easy in the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany and you’d certainly be in big trouble if you tried any sort of opposition/coup but my point is due to the lack of outside influence North Korea’s citizens are less likely to form any opposition.

Now we’ve been over and over this time and time again and frankly I’m bored. I’m guessing other people are too.

Draw a line under it and move on?
I already had.
Totally disagree with you though but I guess you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.