Alan Sugar

Don't see anything denigrating towards the African people. I see maybe a social comment about migration to Spain from the continent and instead of living off handouts are now eeeking a living selling tat to gullible British tourists

Really? Is it not just a joke about stereotypes?

I'd imagine 90% of the people 'offended' by this are white, vegan, hippy types.
hqdefault.jpg

This has fuckall to do with that shite 'Alf Garnett' tweet but the word 'racist' is getting watered down so much these days that being called one doesn't seem to have the same impact on people as it used to. You could be called a fuckin Nazi for the shittiest of things these days. People subjected to racism must be cringing at the 'throw away' tag chucked at people today, for the slightest of things, after all the shite they have to go through. Fucking middle classed Liberals and our media have a lot to answer for.

I think it’s racist.

I’ve seen worse but it’s an incredibly foolish thing for him to do.

This has fuckall to do with that shite 'Alf Garnett' tweet but the word 'racist' is getting watered down so much these days that being called one doesn't seem to have the same impact on people as it used to. You could be called a fuckin Nazi for the shittiest of things these days. People subjected to racism must be cringing at the 'throw away' tag chucked at people today, for the slightest of things, after all the shite they have to go through. Fucking middle classed Liberals and our media have a lot to answer for.
This is the sad result of what is a truly obnoxious attitude being bandied about by anyone with an axe to grind.
The victims of this disgusting practice are being let down by self appointed morality police, and the word
itself is losing its impact.

Thank god we've evolved in those forty years. At least, some of us. We should ALL be having a fit at what happened back then.
A different era . My best mate was mixed race ,people accepted the British self deprecating humour aimed at every group whites included as harmless. Now its eggshells everywhere but if you weren't there you wouldn't know.

Should know better being in the public eye.
Funnily enough though all the ‘Lookie lookie’ men in Tenerife are from Senegal as are the majority in Marbella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.