Cup Scheme

What is it with these websites these days. Anything to do with online is facebook this / twitter that. Not everyone is on these bloody things. Why do they always have to make them so complex. All that is necessary are straight forward, clearly marked links to whatever you are looking for (fixtures /videos / family and friends / ticket purchase / points earned). It seems that unless it is difficult to follow it is not allowed.

I can't find the access link to my SC details?
I wanted to update my Cup Scheme details - anyone help?
Is the new site working OK?

What about Friends and Family, where are they on the site?

Tried to put myself and Grandson on to the cup schemes this morning and not able to find any links, phoned supporters services and low and behold they are having major problems with the new system and not able to do it they are going to phone me back when it's sorted anybody else had this problem ?

Have managed to get as far as adding credit card details which have been successfully stored, but when I attempt to add cup schemes it displays ‘no options’.

On mine I have 19 parking tickets allocated with 19 remaining. But have o my 13 match tickets remaining on my season card ;)

And 3 blank boxes for the credit card info for each cup scheme !

Tried to put myself and Grandson on to the cup schemes this morning and not able to find any links, phoned supporters services and low and behold they are having major problems with the new system and not able to do it they are going to phone me back when it's sorted anybody else had this problem ?

they briefly flash up when you hit "welcome" but then cant find a link
Cheers guys, it’s most unlike City to fuck things up.

Going to the states on Sunday and want to know that I can order my tickets for the Community Shield and Arsenal whilst away as I won’t be able to call if there’s a fuck up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.