Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think the player is interested in the Europa league though
Sarri is a similar style coach to Pep, but one thing I’m sure of is, Abramovic will not have the patience, unlike ourselves, to allow him a trophy-less first season, giving him the time needed to “learn about the English premier league on the job” as it were.

I don’t know what length of contact Sarri is gonna sign, but, judging by the way Conte was treated, If he doesn’t hit the ground running and make a more than serious push for both the league and CL next year, he’ll, sadly, just be yet another in a very long line of (top quality) ex Chelsea managers, (that have also perished under Abramovic), in about 18 months time.

Sarri is a similar style coach to Pep, but one thing I’m sure of is, Abramovic will not have the patience, unlike ourselves, to allow him a trophy-less first season, giving him the time needed to “learn about the English premier league on the job” as it were.

I don’t know what length of contact Sarri is gonna sign, but, judging by the way Conte was treated, If he doesn’t hit the ground running and make a more than serious push for both the league and CL next year, he’ll, sadly, just be yet another in a very long line of (top quality) ex Chelsea managers, (that have also perished under Abramovic), in about 18 months time.
Exactly, yet another reason Jorginho would be unlikely to go there

Have we nailed down what century this deal will be done? i want to see him in city blue before i die
If your withdrawal symptoms are that bad Kaz, nip on to the OS.

City women appear to have been signing truck loads of new players, on a daily basis, for about the past 3 months. :-)

On a related note: I have to stop logging onto City Watch as the adverts are getting worse and often the article is shrouded with videos of unrelated matters. Jorginho will be a great addition to our already amazing squad.

Well, looks like he still on holiday..

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 2h2 hours ago
Despite widespread reports of an agreement between City and Napoli, Jorginho is still in Brazil with his family.

DgOWk0IX0AEj6Fs.jpg

45 replies24 retweets266 likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.