Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because "your like sheep".

There's a simple reason why there's a cacophony of negativity about this man (or, in your terminology, "BAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAA"), and why we aren't "reserving judgement" about him.

I'll leave you to figure it out.

Well what will you say when he wins a second term?

Winning a second term will not change a thing in Trump's personality - it will just make it worse. It will however confirm that the civilisation as I knew it 10 years ago will be long gone and life in general will be back to where it was 50-60-70 years ago and not just in America but throughout the world (not withstanding the technological advances from 7 decades ago).

If the Dems grab control of the Senate and Congress then Trump will sign everything they put in front of him. They’ll just say this will be popular, it will look good on TV and millions of Americans will adore you. You don’t impeach a gullible moron. You use the gullible moron to your own advantage.

I'd say that I'd be surprised he got more write-in votes than the Republican and Democratic candidates whose names were actually printed on the ballot.

I am on record as saying there's a good chance he doesn't run. He'll be 74. The prospect of retiring "undefeated" will be appealing. He clearly hates the job. He's everyone's pincushion (deservedly so). As enormous as his ego is, he's also a fat, lazy slob who wants to watch TV and play golf. And I am fairly sure the nation's economy will be weaker by then as a function of the business cycle, or rates, or inflation, or a combination. After all, he's a "business man" and a "real estate titan" at that. Buy low, sell high. He'll turn the reins to Pence, but he'll love the idea that his cult is clamoring for him. Always leave them wanting more. And then he can't lose. He can take credit if Pence wins; he can say the reason the Democrats won is because he wasn't running if Pence loses.

Last edited:
And on the subject of the moron...China is easing up on NK sanction enforcement after the ‘successful’ summit. So far Kim is getting some sanction relief (sounds a bit risqué) and US war game cancellation. Trump got a photo op and the chance to salute a NK General.

Sounds about right.

He's basically doing in The US what Putin, under advice from Vadislav Surkov, did in Russia... Divide and conquer with added head-fuckery.

Excerpt from Hypernormalisation by Adam Curtis.

The whole thing is a must-watch but it's exhausting and hard to take in in one sitting.

Reports seeping out of widespread abuse at the Trump baby prisons including use of drugs and basic neglect. Some stories emanating from ICE whistleblowers and as a result of State inspections. It’s likely there will also be abuse stories going back some years that previously flew under the radar but will surface as this crisis escalates.

The system doesn’t seem to have been able to cope with the recent policy change by Trump and Federal Authorities are acknowledging that many children will not be reunited with parents due to lax record keeping.

It’s also likely that the Trump Exec Order will not hold as it also seeks to detain families indefinitely which is illegal under US law (or something like that not quite got to the bottom of that one).

Also Feds now saying they will not bring charges against people who cross with families meaning zero tolerance policy is effectively dead.

Situation is ‘fluid’ at the moment.

Update: Melania Trump has popped ‘unannounced’ (yeah right) into a Trump baby prison to see for herself. All I can say is that she deffo has had a face lift. Also there are about 15 big City Mayors on a bus trying to get into one of the TBP’s. Sounds kind of bizarre to me but there you go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.