Cup Scheme

On the old site you logged in with your supporter number this one seems to want you to log in via Facebook or Google but says if you have an account log in here so I input my email address that is linked to my account and it says invalid username.....any ideas???
Just put your old login details, ie customer number and password. I used my google account at first, and it created a new customer number, f'kin idiots.

Everything worked perfectly for me. Saw all my purchase history, correct points and was able to book for all friends and family in each cup scheme - far easier than last year. however, you do need to register your payment method first. Much improved and very easy to use.

How do you register your payment method

How do you register your payment method

Click on credit cards tab - register your card then return to ticket scheme tab.

As for friends & family - they seemed to appear as a list when registering for cup schemes.

Think it needs a tab if its own though - possibly something that’s still being worked on??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.