Cup Scheme

Click on credit cards tab - register your card then return to ticket scheme tab.

As for friends & family - they seemed to appear as a list when registering for cup schemes.

Think it needs a tab if its own though - possibly something that’s still being worked on??
By registering your card do you mean creating a credit card token

Im fucked if I can find the correct place to add the Cup Schemes.

Can anyone provide a link, please?

Log into Citizens. Open your profile. you should then see on right hand side of screen next to your name:

ALERTS
Enrol your season ticket into the The FA Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticket into the The League Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticke

Then click on those links and it will take you to the ticket enrolment box BUT before you do this, click on the Credit Cards tab at top of the page to register your Credit Card (its called the 'token')

Hope this helps

Log into Citizens. Open your profile. you should then see on right hand side of screen next to your name:

ALERTS
Enrol your season ticket into the The FA Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticket into the The League Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticke

Then click on those links and it will take you to the ticket enrolment box BUT before you do this, click on the Credit Cards tab at top of the page to register your Credit Card (its called the 'token')

Hope this helps
You’re doing a cracking job helping people out on City’s shit ticket site, but still no F&F mate

You’re doing a cracking job helping people out on City’s shit ticket site, but still no F&F mate

No - there isn't. They just appear on the cup scheme application page. But it's not the old list of F&F. As I said earlier, hopefully it's something that has yet to be added??

Might email MCFC tomorrow to ask

No - there isn't. They just appear on the cup scheme application page. But it's not the old list of F&F. As I said earlier, hopefully it's something that has yet to be added??

Might email MCFC tomorrow to ask
I was going to tweet the help line, but it closed 5 hours ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.