Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Steve Holland has "revealed" the England lineup to face Panama. Not some nosey prick with a long lens who then sold it to a national media outlet who made is as widely known as possible, the assistant manager holding the sort of papers that assistant managers generally hold.

According to "leaked" paperwork, the press will be head-lining with" Sterling to be axed" for the forthcoming Panama game. There was I thinking a tournament was with a squad, and not playing the same eleven player's every match.
Apparently Steve Holland has "revealed" the England lineup to face Panama. Not some nosey prick with a long lens who then sold it to a national media outlet who made is as widely known as possible, the assistant manager holding the sort of papers that assistant managers generally hold.
True to form they are leading with this "leak". I'm a bit puzzled though as Sterlings name is there (played out wide right maybe) with Rashford/Vardy playing off Kane so how does that equate to being dropped?

I don’t think most do find it difficult to believe. What it is though is some believe it’s solely against City when the actual truth is that fans of every club believe the media are against them, with the usual belief that the rival club that fan supports gets favourable treatment. United fans think we get favourable press coverage and that they’re hard done to or even hated.

Still peddling your shit, it must have been hell for you on your break elsewhere.

Still peddling your shit, it must have been hell for you on your break elsewhere.

What he doesn't understand is that when the rags complain of negative coverage, it's because they're used to non-stop gushing praise and what they're really belly aching about is the gushing has stopped, because there's bugger all to gush about.

What he doesn't understand is that when the rags complain of negative coverage, it's because they're used to non-stop gushing praise and what they're really belly aching about is the gushing has stopped, because there's bugger all to gush about.
Not really no. United fans genuinely think everyone and everything is against them. Every club does.
As for peddling shit, isn’t that what everyone on here, this thread, is doing?? It’s their opinions and nothing more.

Not really no. United fans genuinely think everyone and everything is against them. Every club does.
As for peddling shit, isn’t that what everyone on here, this thread, is doing?? It’s their opinions and nothing more.
Have a look at our 10 legbreakers last season that were “overlooked” & get back to me .

Have a look at our 10 legbreakers last season that were “overlooked” & get back to me .
Pretty sure they’ll all say the same. Fans of other clubs, or I should say fans of other clubs who are deemed important enough to be spoke of. I’d hate to be a Southampton, Newcastle fan etc where nothing ever gets spoke of.
Been out with mates today, some rags. When Fernandinho came on they said they bet he gets away with foul after foul - because he plays for City.
This belief everyone is against their club isn’t new, it’s just now we are long established as relevant we are included in such reporting, bias, belief we are hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.