Cup Scheme

They need to sort out the F&F issue. Just enrolled my son & me on the Cup Schemes but had to do it separately. That would be ridiculous when trying to buy seats together for Cup Finals etc. The old system was a piece of cake, but no, City have to f**k it up and I sometimes wonder if someone in IT is doing it for spite. Its unbelievable how City continue to make purchasing so awkward. Since they continue to refer to us fans as 'customers' then why not try treating us properly like 'customers' by making online buying a simple exercise.
The Club really needs to get its act together with this joke of a website.

Jeez they only just launched it this morning, give them time.

Log into Citizens. Open your profile. you should then see on right hand side of screen next to your name:

ALERTS
Enrol your season ticket into the The FA Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticket into the The League Cup Scheme 18/19 now!
Enrol your season ticke

Then click on those links and it will take you to the ticket enrolment box BUT before you do this, click on the Credit Cards tab at top of the page to register your Credit Card (its called the 'token')

Hope this

Thanks, done. ;-)

I managed to register for the cup schemes online but the design of the new site appears to be totally amateurish. I understand you can expect glitches at an early stage but sadly City seem incapable of providing a 21st century transactional website. I am not expecting Amazon but the navigation and content on the new ticketing site looks as if it has been done by a child.
Meanwhile the main website remains a shambles. There seems to be a fundamental problem with the e-commerce side of our club which has not been addressed. The club needs to decide if the purpose of the website is to make it easy for people to access information and purchase items or to be a vehicle for our social media channels. You can't do both on the same site. The website should link to our social media channels not be overwhelmed by them.

Done in 5 mins. Not sure how the ticketing site differs to previous one. Looks pretty similar.

I think I'm pretty computer savvy but City's website always makes me feel like a complete amateur!
So I added my credit card details after being told to on here there's no actual prompt on the website to do that I just went straight to the links to add cup schemes and hit a brick wall first time.
So I added my card details clicked on the links for each scheme selected my card details ticked next to my supporter number selected ok......and nothing just went back to the main screen.
No acknowledgment it's added no points added and after doing that process on all 3 clicked into them again and their all blank again!
I'm staggered they release a website which in this day and age still seems to be totally incompatable eith certain devices/operating systems

I think I'm pretty computer savvy but City's website always makes me feel like a complete amateur!
So I added my credit card details after being told to on here there's no actual prompt on the website to do that I just went straight to the links to add cup schemes and hit a brick wall first time.
So I added my card details clicked on the links for each scheme selected my card details ticked next to my supporter number selected ok......and nothing just went back to the main screen.
No acknowledgment it's added no points added and after doing that process on all 3 clicked into them again and their all blank again!
I'm staggered they release a website which in this day and age still seems to be totally incompatable eith certain devices/operating systems

that was pretty much my experience too. no points change and no email notification. the "confirmation" seems to be that you see the 3 cup schemes listed under the "Ticket Scheme" tab

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.