Cup Scheme

I managed to register for the cup schemes online but the design of the new site appears to be totally amateurish. I understand you can expect glitches at an early stage but sadly City seem incapable of providing a 21st century transactional website. I am not expecting Amazon but the navigation and content on the new ticketing site looks as if it has been done by a child.
Meanwhile the main website remains a shambles. There seems to be a fundamental problem with the e-commerce side of our club which has not been addressed. The club needs to decide if the purpose of the website is to make it easy for people to access information and purchase items or to be a vehicle for our social media channels. You can't do both on the same site. The website should link to our social media channels not be overwhelmed by them.

Totally agree. A real opportunity missed.

Looks like the designers have just bolted on some other American sports club system with references to credit card ' tokens' and in the Ticket Scheme section it refers to 'Per Series'. WTF?

As for not testing it properly on all devices, which was the main downfall of the old system, that is just poor.

The only thing more certain than the new club ticketing website having some launch defects is the meltdown on here regarding said defects.

Totally agree. A real opportunity missed.

Looks like the designers have just bolted on some other American sports club system with references to credit card ' tokens' and in the Ticket Scheme section it refers to 'Per Series'. WTF?

As for not testing it properly on all devices, which was the main downfall of the old system, that is just poor.

With revenues of half a billion we should have a five star website. The financial element of City's business is very simple compared to for example what a local authority has to do online with Council Tax, planning, and licensing payments. We only have to sell items of merchandise and season tickets but we seem incapable of getting it right.
The content of the site is not even written in plain English but uses American jargon. The Customer Service staff are usually excellent but for them it must be like working with one hand tied behind their backs. Would Ebay go live with something that wasn't right?

Evidently because people like you shrug your shoulders and tell us we should accept failure, fortunately some of us have higher standards, particularly when running our own businesses.

People like me shrug shoulders? what a tosser comment. One day of launch of the new ticketing website people like yourself have to whinge about something, if it was perfect you would probably find something to whinge about. It's not harming anyone at the moment is it, when it does your moaning will have credibility.
And for the record I have my own business also, and high standards.

Have they done away with the Friends and Family?

I am responsible for the admin on three other season tickets in my family but there in no sign of them when I sign in to my account?

My points are on and the links to the Cup Schemes are there but no provision, as in previous years, for selecting the other people on my account, so I can also sign them up to schemes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.