Alan Sugar

Let's have it right it's a racial stereotyping from him and it's fucking ridiculous.

Yes we all laugh at things of a similar nature at times, all scousers wear wigs and shell suits etc but he has gone too far, knows full well the reaction he would get and is now trying to hide behind a its only humour defence that really isnt there im afraid.
What’s worse is he actually got a payout from a in 2015 from a ‘racist twitter troll’. He was reported in 2013 (admittedly by a scouser) for some joke he posted about the Chinese, he said that MP Gisela Stuart shouldn’t ‘tell us what to do’ because she was born in Germany and he received a payout from the Mail because they called him a ‘spiv’ (so he does object to stereotyping).
He slams young people who voted for Corbyn because they’ve never lived and don’t understand anything and yet is very anti-Brexit, primarily voted for by the exact opposite.
Whilst I suspect the man is probably more of a thick bastard, who never has anybody say no to him, rather than being an out and out racist, he is a complete arse.

Why do assume the glasses these people are selling are fake? Because they’re black? Pretty racist don’t you think?

Are you being serious? I can never tell whether or not people honestly think they're catching people out with statements like this.

I am not really old enough to remember love thy neighbour but wasn’t the premise of the program to make the white racist neighbour look a bit, well thick and racist with the joke always on him and the black guy laughing at him ?
How dare You!

Why do assume the glasses these people are selling are fake? Because they’re black? Pretty racist don’t you think?
Well, if they're not, the Ray Bans I bought off a friendly chap in Tenerife must have been flawed, after strolling
around hitting lamposts and nearly walking under a passing bus I deposited them in the nearest bin.

I am not really old enough to remember love thy neighbour but wasn’t the premise of the program to make the white racist neighbour look a bit, well thick and racist with the joke always on him and the black guy laughing at him ?
I always remember it as the wives had common sense, but the blokes were idiots, with the white fella being a proper racist. I suppose it tried to break down the barriers and ignorance of the time, but it just made it more acceptable to use some of the racist terminology. Most people turned over to watch the Black and White Minstrel Show on BBC1, probably. Now THAT was uncomfortable viewing.

What’s worse is he actually got a payout from a in 2015 from a ‘racist twitter troll’. He was reported in 2013 (admittedly by a scouser) for some joke he posted about the Chinese, he said that MP Gisela Stuart shouldn’t ‘tell us what to do’ because she was born in Germany and he received a payout from the Mail because they called him a ‘spiv’ (so he does object to stereotyping).
He slams young people who voted for Corbyn because they’ve never lived and don’t understand anything and yet is very anti-Brexit, primarily voted for by the exact opposite.
Whilst I suspect the man is probably more of a thick bastard, who never has anybody say no to him, rather than being an out and out racist, he is a complete arse.

The one thing Alan Sugar isn’t is ‘thick’.
You don’t amass the personal wealth and fortune he has by being ‘thick’

A complete arsehole maybe. But no thicko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.