Cup Scheme

When I clicked on the alert about the various cup schemes his name was just automatically added as an option.

Strange.....when I added cup schemes for me & my son last night I had to add them separately under our own supporter numbers. His name didn't come up on my alerts. Maybe something has been done about F&F. The confusion continues, though.
It would be good if Supporter Services could send out a general email update about what's going on.

When I clicked on the alert about the various cup schemes his name was just automatically added as an option.

Mine was the only name there on mine even though my dad and sister are on my friends and family. So I had to ring up and it was as slow as ever but sorted now.

Strange.....when I added cup schemes for me & my son last night I had to add them separately under our own supporter numbers. His name didn't come up on my alerts. Maybe something has been done about F&F. The confusion continues, though.
It would be good if Supporter Services could send out a general email update about what's going on.

Same for me mate, only mine showed up so had to ring up.

If you enrol for all 3 Cup Schemes you get 100 points for each competition or 200 if you are on Platinum. With 20 points (platinum) for each home game, you can start the season with almost a thousand (980) extra ticket points.

I am not sure if you enrol for 1 or 2 Cup Schemes if you get 100 / 200 (platinum) ticket points per completion (or less).
Thanks

No, but away tickets normally go on sale four weeks before the game, we’re going away for a month so they’ll probably go on sale whilst we are on holiday.

MCFC replied & - as has already been posted since we last “spoke” the F&Fis still being worked on. We’ll be notified with details of how to reinstate soon.

They also confirmed that they don’t know yet when Arsenal tix will be available - out of their control. Can only suggest you keep checking website if you can get WiFi.

Again, as confirmed by Ric & others - when I activated the cup scheme I was able to enrol my son too but this might be because the season tickets were paid together on one card - rather than because we’re F&F.

Sorry news isn’t particularly helpful!!

MCFC replied & - as has already been posted since we last “spoke” the F&Fis still being worked on. We’ll be notified with details of how to reinstate soon.

They also confirmed that they don’t know yet when Arsenal tix will be available - out of their control. Can only suggest you keep checking website if you can get WiFi.

Again, as confirmed by Ric & others - when I activated the cup scheme I was able to enrol my son too but this might be because the season tickets were paid together on one card - rather than because we’re F&F.

Sorry news isn’t particularly helpful!!
Thanks very much
I’ll probably have to make other arrangements for Arsenal, as they will probably go on sale when I have no internet or phone, thanks again

Well, maybe I'm some kind of dunderhead, but I've logged in, I've opened my profile, and the only thing to the right hand side of my screen is my name, a circle with a head and shoulders in and a big open space. :)

Same here!!

When you get to this screen:
Click on TICKET tab at top of page
Next screen top right is your name & a circle
Click on your name

Your profile should then appear with the options on RHS under ALERT

When you get to this screen:
Click on TICKET tab at top of page
Next screen top right is your name & a circle
Click on your name

Your profile should then appear with the options on RHS under ALERT

Thank you CC1, I clicked on everything else apart from that when I was trying before!!! My logic said, well if I want a cup ticket then I go to tickets......... obviously City have a different logic?

Not sure what all the fuss is about on here again, we have until 31st Aug to register on the schemes and on the info tab they say ''We will shortly provide further details on how you can re-connect with your friends and family supporter accounts. This will make it easier for you to purchase as a group, and ensure that you sit together for those all-important matches''.

Flap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.