Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really no. United fans genuinely think everyone and everything is against them. Every club does.
As for peddling shit, isn’t that what everyone on here, this thread, is doing?? It’s their opinions and nothing more.
You want to read their Agenda threads mate, They're convinced its the biggest lovein ever between City and the press, and they are so far up Peps arse. Sorry Saint Pep. That's his nickname on red cafe.

You want to read their Agenda threads mate, They're convinced its the biggest lovein ever between City and the press, and they are so far up Peps arse. Sorry Saint Pep. That's his nickname on red cafe.
Don’t need to pal. I hear enough from mates. We are the darling club in the eyes of many, bar some who support our club. A defense mechanism? Maybe.

Pretty sure they’ll all say the same. Fans of other clubs, or I should say fans of other clubs who are deemed important enough to be spoke of. I’d hate to be a Southampton, Newcastle fan etc where nothing ever gets spoke of.
Been out with mates today, some rags. When Fernandinho came on they said they bet he gets away with foul after foul - because he plays for City.
This belief everyone is against their club isn’t new, it’s just now we are long established as relevant we are included in such reporting, bias, belief we are hated.
You can’t answer then ?

Swings and roundabouts. As I say, the relevant clubs’ fans all think it’s going against them. We are just new to the party and used to not giving a fuck either way, other than believing the world revolves around United. Funny their fans think the opposite.
Swings & roundabouts eh , laughable.

Swings and roundabouts. As I say, the relevant clubs’ fans all think it’s going against them. We are just new to the party and used to not giving a fuck either way, other than believing the world revolves around United. Funny their fans think the opposite.

How many of the 659million do you know?

What he doesn't understand is that when the rags complain of negative coverage, it's because they're used to non-stop gushing praise and what they're really belly aching about is the gushing has stopped, because there's bugger all to gush about.

I believe he knows that full well mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.