World Cup 2018 | 22nd June Matches | Next Match: Serbia vs Switzerland, KO 19:00 (BST)

I can only hope that’s the standard they go for.... billy big bollocks wherever he has been, shit attitude and the reason his career has gone down the pan
That was a good goal but I was just about to say he blows hot and cold. Some days he’s a world beater but most of the time he drifts in and out of games and looks disinterested. He also looks overweight.

Not deserved really as Serbia should have had a penalty and with a potential 2-1 lead, they probably would have defended differently.

No I meant Shaqiri deserved it, best player in this 2nd half.

Of course Serbia deserved a penalty earlier on.

Add to that Switzerland have been better, not that that discounts Serbia penalty claim.

Because they’re picking and choosing what gets reviewed and what doesn’t.
Whilst I think it’s been ok, it’s too easy to manipulate games with it.
That was as clear a pen as you’ll see yet they refused to look at it for some reason.

While I agree some incidents have been missed, Kane, mitrovic and the argies pen incident, which is clearly far from ideal. It's also got a load of decisions correct. this its first big outing, it will improv further.

Im for a referral system, to stop what you've described above. Would resolve that exact issue quickly....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.