World Cup 2018 | 22nd June Matches | Next Match: Serbia vs Switzerland, KO 19:00 (BST)

Its not VAR I have a problem with its when iis it used and when is it not. I have always thought this ref is bent anyway and FIFA and UEFA are based in Switzerland just saying!!
I think the process when used correctly is perfect. But it is open to abuse and corruption.

The Serbian defender had a massive brainfart, what the fuck was he doing stepping up when Shaqiri was making the run from in his own half, lol.

What were Serbia doing in general, should have sat back, they were on 4 points after 2 games, that's a decent return. Could have battled for a draw vs Brazil, now they more than likely have to push for a win.

Howlers every game, please. training will only get you so far, they've been training for it for ages. It's not perfect, but the old system is inherently worse and it's a huge step in the right direction
I'm all for bringing it in.

They deserve it on their second half performance. Think the Shaqiri celebration is a bit over the top, though. He’s clearly practising for when he becomes a Dipper - everything has to be over the top there.
Bit of a Balkan undercurrent to the celebration of both Swiss goals, Xhaka and Shaqiri are both ethnic Kosovans.

Lol.... you mean like he had with a certain someone at Bayern?
He's older now and looks like he's got a point to prove. Someone manages to control him and that's some player.
Why is it every player we're not linked with or haven't got is dismissed as a liability or the wrong personality.
Credit where due - come on.
If we signed him tomorrow I'd wager you'd think differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.