Any more??

I suspect it will be Mahrez, Jorginho, possibly a new back-up keeper (Reina?) and maybe the wonderkid at Lisbon.

But things could become interesting if someone mounts a sizable offer for Sterling.

I suspect it will be Mahrez, Jorginho, possibly a new back-up keeper (Reina?) and maybe the wonderkid at Lisbon.

But things could become interesting if someone mounts a sizable offer for Sterling.

Interesting in how many ways we can tell them to fuck off. Maybe we can tell them in Spanish too just so they get the message.

i do wonder if we will look for another CB? i know we have the 4 at the minute but vinny will certainly get injuries next season and alot of stones form depends on his confidence? the john stones in the first half of the season was superb but after his injury he struggled? laporte for me will be a starter next season and to be honest i think fernandinho could do a top job at CB if required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.