World Cup 2018 | 23rd June Matches | Next Match: Germany vs Sweden, KO 19:00 (BST)

I've not been watching the news has there been any of the trouble that was expected in Russia?
Their plan worked two years ago; they sent paramilitary trained soldiers to France in state planes and minibuses to kick the shit out of the English and shit everyone up to think “I’m not going to Russia” or “when I go to Russia I’m bloody behaving myself”

Notice how there were so few Russian arrests in Marseille? It was all a set-up

A single croation got battered by a group of argies the other day and some brazilians had a knife fight between them, bar that not really
Ta,there did seem to be a few of the family of our black players not going because of the expected racism,must admit i was expecting trouble like that

I've not been watching the news has there been any of the trouble that was expected in Russia?
Glenn Hoddle is going to get his bollocks kicked up into his stomach by a Bosnian hitman. I did a “go fund me” and raised £27m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.