Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that he’s now being portrayed in the possibility slightly biased media as greedy (booo) because he is (boooo) going to City (booooo) for a mega transfer fee (boooooo) with gigantic wages (booooooo) for his greasy self (boooooooo) and his dirty agent (booooooooo) from a foreign (boooooooooo) teatowelhead (booooooooooo) dirty oil stained (boooooooooooo) gazillionaires.

And he is likely to buy his mom a gift, be tired and go on holiday- the bastard!!!!

So cynical. I can't think of any evidence to support this.

Being reported (Alan Nixon) that the hold up is due to him wanting a big pay off from Leicester?
Yes, I’ve read that. All to do with him him wanting loyalty bonus, and them telling him him to “get lost” apparently. Said we had a similar situation, in 2013, with Ferna (who, supposedly forgoed £4 million to move here).

It’s obvious that Mahrez (& his agent) will both earn more money, if they’re prepared to wait a year and allow his contract to run down.

There’s no doubting the lad’s quality, so, I hope, (unlike with Sanchez) that ambition will eventually triumph over greed.

After all, losing out on said loyalty bonus, isn’t, in his case at least, likely to see him forced out onto the streets to sell the big issue is it

He’ll get a hefty wage increase here. He’ll get medals. He’ll be playing for arguably the best manager in the world. A manager that by common testimony improves the game of most players he works with.
Technically, Mahrez and his agent are apparently entitled to the payoff, according to the strict letter of the law. It just seems to me that, weighing up the other factors, I’d want this done and I’d make the sacrifice. Just my modest opinion. Leicester fans seem to think it’s the agent, as much as the player, who’s making it a sticking point.
Remember the days when there were no agents?

Dont know if true but there was rumours that Leicester added a "loyalty payment" into his contract and Mahrez/agent expecting a big cut from this deal but Leicester now arguing that the transfer request he put in during the Transfer window in Jan cancels that out....If this is true, the agent/player are going to have to sort themselves out if they really do want the move....
'If it's true'

When has a transfer ever been smoothly reported where we are concerned? the media will use any excuse/angle to take a pot shot.

So,i'm not going to fall for their dirty tricks,i'll allow rival supporters to swallow such shite.....you too can make your own mind up.

'If it's true'

When has a transfer ever been smoothly reported where we are concerned? the media will use any excuse/angle to take a pot shot.

So,i'm not going to fall for their dirty tricks,i'll allow rival supporters to swallow such shite.....you too can make your own mind up.

B Silva went very smoothly.

'If it's true'

Agree, the media "love" to write shite about us and thats why I keep an open mind and dont take in rumours as "truth" but it would seem this transfer isnt going smoothly(if you also factor in talks stalled in Jan window), so this could be one of many reasons why this isnt done yet. Doesnt his agent have a track record tho?

Yes, I’ve read that. All to do with him him wanting loyalty bonus, and them telling him him to “get lost” apparently. Said we had a similar situation, in 2013, with Ferna (who, supposedly forgoed £4 million to move here).

It’s obvious that Mahrez (& his agent) will both earn more money, if they’re prepared to wait a year and allow his contract to run down.

There’s no doubting the lad’s quality, so, I hope, (unlike with Sanchez) that ambition will eventually triumph over greed.

After all, losing out on said loyalty bonus, isn’t, in his case at least, likely to see him forced out onto the streets to sell the big issue is it

Maybe this comes from them blocking the move in January. Might have made promises that it can go through in the summer so he stuck around. He will see this as being loyal and they just won’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.