World Cup 2018 | 24th June | England vs Panama Match Thread, KO 13:00 (BST)

If English players learn to share goals in this game it'll do them all good. Expect Hoddle will be pushing for Rashford to be on from 1st minute.

My lad put a bet on Germany at 40/1. He didn't realize that winnings were in free bets. So he used a fiver on what he thought was 2-1 England at 22/1. Only to realise that it's half time bet. I honestly thought I'd educated him better than that. Still you never know.

we need to stay cool and feet on the ground its england and anything can happen we could get any result today even lose that's how unpredictable we are. one late win and the media and fans are at it hahahah can we not just get out of the groups first and see

Not sure if this is going to be as easy as they say... sounds like it's complete hot house in the stadium which will play into Panama's hands more than England.

Sterling has to turn it on today, only a tip top out of his skin performance will keep the hate media off his back.

England draw /lose today and sterling is toast, rashford well come in, we will lose to Belgium.

Quite bleak but really peed of with the press dicktating or team selection, again!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.