World Cup 2018 | 24th June | England vs Panama Match Thread, KO 13:00 (BST)

Honduras without hesitation.

I hate Costa Rica as people likely know but that’s more down to having bottles of urine thrown at me multiple times, but Honduras is the dirtiest team in CONCACAF by a mile.
I agree with Honduras, but bottles of piss are not restricted to Costa Rica. Panama, Guatemala and EL Salvador are equally as culpable. USA should be embarrassed about Panama and Costa Rica representing concacaf instead of the U.S..

Just remembered that Vardy in on. Has he touched it yet. England really are poor at providing service to the front men

I agree with Honduras, but bottles of piss are not restricted to Costa Rica. Panama, Guatemala and EL Salvador are equally as culpable. USA should be embarrassed about Panama and Costa Rica representing concacaf instead of the U.S..
In my defense I’ve never traveled to Guatemala and El Salvador. I’d likely hate them just as much. Nothing liked being doused in urine to generate ill will!

MLS improves as it beings in more foreign players and the USA team gets worse. They were supposed to be bobbins in qualification

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.