World Cup 2018 | 24th June | England vs Panama Match Thread, KO 13:00 (BST)

That would be my idea of hell. Forced social interaction, stood up, beer chucked at me and all for the camera.
But you’d be on the balcony saying anyone fancy another, hope he shows up on time tomorrow morning.

A nation of moaners, desperate to scapegoat individuals, and backed by a media for whom devastation sells papers. Enjoying a good win, without getting carried away, is surely allowed?
Too right mate. At least we've played a bit of football. Which is a step forward from the last 3 tournaments, where we had been a fucking disgrace.

In a game we’ve already qualified ? S’pose you want us to lose
Against Belgium? Probably if the other groups go the way I expect - Senegal/Japan probably follwed by Mexico or Switzerland in the QF sounds great.
The good news is by the time we play our final game we will know what is the best root to progress. We're top of the group by yellow cards at the moment.

Last edited:
Against Belgium? Probably if the other groups go the way I expect - Senegal/Japan probably follwed by Mexico in the QF sounds great.
As much as on paper this scenario makes me excited, all I can think about is Euro 2004...

So he should. I dunno why everyone hates him on here personally.

If Stones didnt play for City you would not even suggest to give that penalty to him. Kane should always be the penalty taker, unless someone can smash them in just as well

Some other City fans on here are just strange mate.

There’s absolutely no way Stones should be taking penalties ahead of about half the team, especially Harry Kane, no matter if he’s on a hat trick or not. You just don’t do that as a team.

Look at how good Kane is at taking them, two utterly emphatic strikes, the geezer is on fire.

I love Harry Kane, he’s just a normal lad who’s made it to the big time, one bad challenge on one of ours this season but other than that he’s never really done anything wrong.

Why wouldn’t you like someone who is very neautral and relaxed personality wise and is absolutely killing it for your country?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.