England WC 2018 supporters' thread

I’ve enjoyed their team spirit and the football isn’t too bad either. Just hope the nation can control their optimism......not a whinge but I could do with seeing Young dropped....not very good imo
Least convincing of everyone that has played thus far. Run close by Henderson.

On the other side of things, the City lads have played very well (barring Kyle’s brief dalliance with interpretative movement), and I think we were much better served with RLC on the pitch, rather than Alli.

Now, if Southgate and co could just sort the midfield (Lingard and Henderson together are a woefully inadequate pairing for the system we are attempting to play), we might have a chance to make a run.

Carry on like this & win the World Cup it’ll be :

Sir Jordan Pickford
Sir John Stones
Sir Kyle Walker
Sir Harry Maguire
Sir Kieran Tripper
Sir Ashley Young
Sir Jordon Henderson
Sir Ruben Loftus-Cheek
Sir Jesse Lingard
Sir Harry kane
Raheem Sterling
Fake news—Raheem Sterling wasn’t in the 2018 World Cup squad.

Good thread, I always support England, it's where l'm from, so why wouldn't I support them. Don't understand the anti England moaning ****s, who are English.

Certainly not getting giddy, but no team really stands out as favourite's so far.

Stones has been excellent as well, really pleased for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.