Players who might improve us

Harry Kane, I know it is probably the WC hype but I think he would be a fantastic buy.

I doubt it is possible due to the money in PL now and how prices have shoot up.

It does show you how United’s period of dominance was helped by a different time in the PL.

If a player such as Kane was about than it would be more or less accepted he would go to United and the selling club would be happy to take the money.

Harry Kane, I know it is probably the WC hype but I think he would be a fantastic buy.

I doubt it is possible due to the money in PL now and how prices have shoot up.

It does show you how United’s period of dominance was helped by a different time in the PL.

If a player such as Kane was about than it would be more or less accepted he would go to United and the selling club would be happy to take the money.
I see him as the same as dzeko. Great striker in the right team in the right system. I don’t think he’d suit our style.

You're right. Only about 20% of the England Squad. Disgraceful.

Sure like back in days in the 2006/7.

Now City have 4 english players in the squad.
Wolves 9
West Ham 6
Watford 6
Tottenham 5
Southampton 7
Newcastle 7
Man Utd 6
Liverpool 9
Leicester 7
Huddersfield 8
Everton 7
CP 7
Chelsea 3

Etc

Sure like back in days in the 2006/7.

Now City have 4 english players in the squad.
Wolves 9
West Ham 6
Watford 6
Tottenham 5
Southampton 7
Newcastle 7
Man Utd 6
Liverpool 9
Leicester 7
Huddersfield 8
Everton 7
CP 7
Chelsea 3

Etc

FIVE. You forget Philip Foden (Walker, Stones, Delph, Foden & Sterling)
Possibly six if you include Angus Gunn who may be our second choice keeper next season if Bravo leaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.