Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Majority of opposing fans have been brainwashed Sterling has no chance.

This in a nutshell. The media and the dipper scum have done a number on him. Only city fans who watch him week in week out know the truth.

I was in Market Rasen for the game yesterday, courtyard of the pub has TV's outside, flags, party atmosphere etc.

Now usually when I'm there it's pretty quiet in the village and pubs but was heaving yesterday with what seemed to be half of the 659m raggy know nowt fans.

As I ordered my beer another customer asked the bar staff the team as he'd just walked in.....was not pleased Raz won the Sterling v Rashford battle, others grumbled as well.

I decided to wander round to see if this was the norm even though I could guess it was the case.

Spoke to 3 groups of lads 18-30, a total of 14 guys, none had a good word to say about Raz and all wanted Rashford to start, all tripped out the media shit about Raz.

I got Pope into the conversation not one of the 14 had any idea who he played for Soton & Wolves the main replies.

The media have done their job on Sterling, the man in the street with his head in the sand has decided he's shit and without the press having a change of direction it's not going to change.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.