Cup Scheme

Just done mine - no points added - points total seems lower than last year - wish I had taken a screen shot before they transferred in to the new system
My points are correct as at the end of last season, S/T and Cup scheme points tend to be added a bit later for some reason.

Click on "Ticket Points" on your profile page to see a list of last seasons points and check if any are missing.

Just done mine - no points added - points total seems lower than last year - wish I had taken a screen shot before they transferred in to the new system

When they announced they were setting up a new site, my first thought was save a screen shot of your points as city will cock this up. Points look ok, just need family and friends to come back otherwise I might need to organise myself this season and not rely on Squirtyflower.

Points are usually added later, but I did expect a confirmation E mail telling me which schemes I had joined. Haven't had one.
It would make sense. It does tell you under Ticket Schemes which Cups you're registered for, in case you haven't found that yet.

I've added all 3 schemes to mine and my wife's cards, it was easy enough but no points been added as yet but I expect that'll adjust in a few days or so.

However, I can't seem to find where you can put up your seats for sale. We're in Portugal for the Fulham home game so I want to make our seats available. Has anybody else managed to get their seats up for sale yet?

I wouldn't expect Ticket Exchange to be up & working yet and, if I remember correctly, it would only be available a relatively short time (a few weeks) before the game.

Mind you - in the SeasonCard T&Cs for 18/19, the Ticket Exchange Section, Part 7, merely states "To be confirmed and communicated prior to the start of the 2018/19 Season."

It was a pleasant surprise, now the Cup schemes bit is working, to log on this morning and find it all worked quickly and smoothly. Much better than last season :)

I’ve just spoke to supporter services regarding ticket points not being added for joining the cup schemes.
Apparently they won’t be added until we exit the relevant cup!
I’m 100% sure this can’t be right so has anyone else either heard different or had their points applied for joining?

I’ve just spoke to supporter services regarding ticket points not being added for joining the cup schemes.
Apparently they won’t be added until we exit the relevant cup!
I’m 100% sure this can’t be right so has anyone else either heard different or had their points applied for joining?

Have you got your points for your ST?

I haven't got them for my season ticket or the cup schemes.

Have you got your points for your ST?

I haven't got them for my season ticket or the cup schemes.
Yes got them for my season ticket but probably only because I renewed before the new ticket site went live, I didn’t trust the auto renewal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.