Cup Scheme

mine was auto renew so might have to give them a ring.
Yeh I would. If you do ask them about points for the cup scheme. What’s the point in giving points when you exit the cup? Surely one of the main benefits of joining the cup scheme is for extra points to help secure away tickets and Wembley tickets?

Yeh I would. If you do ask them about points for the cup scheme. What’s the point in giving points when you exit the cup? Surely one of the main benefits of joining the cup scheme is for extra points to help secure away tickets and Wembley tickets?
You normally get them at the start of the season so I don't see why they would change it this year. Seems a very strange decision.

You normally get them at the start of the season so I don't see why they would change it this year. Seems a very strange decision.
That’s what I said on the phone, it’s never been different. She replied “well that’s what’s in the terms and conditions”

I wouldn't bother trying to do anything on the all new ticketing site its about as much use as a chocolate T pot. If you ring customer services they've no idea what to do bless them, keep telling me there are people here to sort out the problems, who I expect are the ones who sold it to the club in the first place.
I say if it aint broke don't fix it . . .

Cheers for that, I can’t understand why they’ve changed it but I’ve asked for clarification. Doesn’t make any sense!
They've just sent out an email clarifying that Cup Scheme Ticket Points are added when we are knocked out! Very weird.

Here's the relevant bit ...
Changes To Ticket Points

Effective from the 2018/19 season, Ticket Points are no longer awarded at point of transaction or when you join a Cup Scheme. Ticket Points will be allocated as follows;

• Ticket Points awarded for Seasoncard purchase added before the start of each season.
• Home and away match ticket points including cup matches are allocated within 7 working days following the match taking place.
• Points awarded for joining the Cup Scheme(s) are allocated when we no longer take part in the respective competition.

Last edited:
They've just sent out an email clarifying that Cup Scheme Ticket Points are added when we are knocked out! Very weird.

In the grand scheme of things it makes no difference as everyone is in the same boat points wise so won't affect whether you would or wouldn't qualify for individual games during a cup run.
Can only assume it's may be done to stop those people who may sign up at the start of the season get the extra 600 points which might help them jump the queue for purchasing some of the early league games only for them To then drop the schemes later on.
I would imagine though that's only a small number who would do that

I wouldn't bother trying to do anything on the all new ticketing site its about as much use as a chocolate T pot. If you ring customer services they've no idea what to do bless them, keep telling me there are people here to sort out the problems, who I expect are the ones who sold it to the club in the first place.
I say if it aint broke don't fix it . . .

Yes just had my email from the club.New site is shite, obviously a very good salesperson involved.

All my friends and family wiped off my account and as I booked tickets for my lad on my email as he was a F & F I so now have to ring them to get him on cup schemes.

Shame as last seasons system was giving me confidence in our ticketing operation for the first time in 40 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.