Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
disappointing we didnt get Fred i thought he would come to us this summer. Have seen quite a bit of him and think he will be a hit for them .However in PEP we trust. and if the jorginho saga ends up with him in City blue, im sure he will prove to be a success I just hope as has been suggested that with this becoming so drawn out .that he doesnt end up at Chelsea Frankly all news of this deal is boring hash ffs lets get this over the line

If Fred was the number one choice then he would be here? Not being arrogant or cocky about that either, just I feel that Fred was chased because we thought we could get him in January as it seems we wanted to do our summer shopping in January due to the World Cup? With Napoli being right in the title race in Italy we would have been told to go forth and multiply by their owner if we had gone for him in the winter window. Once it was going to be a summer transfer pep seems to have wanted Jorginho as his top choice hence we have pushed getting that deal sorted and Fred has gone to the rags. Thing also is we can’t sign everyone but hopefully PEG will still play the defensive shit he always plays and we will smash them again!

Tonight Napoli has confirmed that Sarri is freed from his contract and in a position to sign a contract with Chelsea.

Sarri had a terrific appreciation of Jorginho and his passing and game reading in both defensive and attacking situations.

I hope we wrap this deal quicksticks.

Tonight Napoli has confirmed that Sarri is freed from his contract and in a position to sign a contract with Chelsea.

Sarri had a terrific appreciation of Jorginho and his passing and game reading in both defensive and attacking situations.

I hope we wrap this deal quicksticks.

MEN trying to say we might switch our attention to Kroos given the lack of progress for Jorginho - but what do they know.

MEN trying to say we might switch our attention to Kroos given the lack of progress for Jorginho - but what do they know.
i really hope not , but the whole transfer business is beginning to get me down for some reason , how come its so difficult now to sign the players we want

If the blokes on holiday still, then that could be the holdup. Holiday ends, do medical, sign contract maybe.

Be interesting to see if Chelsea want to come to the table with Jorginho if Sarri takes the job...
Yea, maybe Napoli waited on finishing the deal for Jorginho so whichever club Sarri goes to can start a bidding war with us. Shitty for us, but decent move by them if they've planned it like this.

i really hope not , but the whole transfer business is beginning to get me down for some reason , how come its so difficult now to sign the players we want

Because the Rags have a bigger disposable income than we do (only one reason I know but definitely been a factor in Sanchez and Fred).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.