Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

On the Beeb website today is an article in which Maradonna praises the way England play and mentions 4 players, the first of which is Raz:

"It seems to me that the likes of Sterling, Kane, Vardy and Stones give the ball another touch," Maradona told Venezuelan TV channel Telesur.

"This speaks clearly that the boys are being forged in a way England did not have before.

"They don't hit the ball across half the pitch. No, they want to go out playing and they found some other attributes with respect to the opponent they had
[Panama]."

Hard to understand to hate for Raz.

Last edited:
I cant believe we are at a stage where the media are saying we need to replace someone who has had a brilliant season and plays very very well for England..... With a kid who has had a poor poor season at Utd, is very inconsistent (Not sure if he is actually as good as Sterling without the ball), 3 goals in 20, is basically a one man show with lots of dribbles but no end product.

This bollocks about Sterling being surrounded by better players who make him shine at City but cant do it for England..... Same shit we heard about KDB, about Aguero, about Sane, about Ferny.... We got a whole team of shit players or what! It's Utd/Liv fan media driving the agenda, it has to be, everything is so illogical and surreal.

He should’ve buried that, and with blue glasses off and replace it with rashford, you’d all say the same.

I’m going to put a bet on Sterling being our top scorer next year, fir the simple fact he will be aching to get back after playing with such shite. I believe this will be ‘his’ season.

He should’ve buried that, and with blue glasses off and replace it with rashford, you’d all say the same.

I’m going to put a bet on Sterling being our top scorer next year, fir the simple fact he will be aching to get back after playing with such shite. I believe this will be ‘his’ season.
Don't do it Frank. I backed him at 275/1 e/w to be top scorer in the league last season and Vardy scored a brace to knock him out of the last paying place on the final day of the season. €50 at 55/1 so €2,750 it would have paid for €100.

I haven't heard these rumours of him joining Utd, be very disappointed if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.