SAVE Association

City_Shirts

On Saturday 4th August I'll be jumping from 12,000ft at 120mph in support of the amazing SAVE Association which features former Blues Paul Stewart and David White.

If you can spare a small donation to help me reach my target it will be very much appreciated.

To donate click on the link: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/mark-mccarthy-1

Thank you to everyone who has supported so far.

Founding Executive Members Ian Ackley, Derek Bell, Paul Stewart and David White are all former footballers and victims of historical child sexual abuse in a football setting, Your donations will help them prevent this happening again.

26804847_10155826133270428_2751259936562778800_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mark I'll throw a donation in no bother. Drop me a message though, there's a few of the Irish clubs that have been on about doing something along these lines and while I'm not in a position to put a foot up their arses I'm in a position to talk to people that are.

Don't wish to sound the bad guy here, but why aren't the respective governing bodies putting the money in for this? For example the F.A and other sports bodies, why is it always left for others to fund these things?

Don't wish to sound the bad guy here, but why aren't the respective governing bodies putting the money in for this? For example the F.A and other sports bodies, why is it always left for others to fund these things?

I can see where your coming from mate and as far as I know the SAVE lads have had various meetings with the FA etc who are very unlikely to sponsor me for a sky dive ;-)

After getting to know the four SAVE lads over the past few years I'm just trying to help them make a difference. I'm sure if you contacted SAVE direct they will be able to answer your question and if you'd like to sponsor me that would be fantastic :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.