Please help the Blue Moon Podcast (funding)

Signed up to Patreon.

I enjoy listening to your shows as I’m working on my ride on.

Great shows, keep up the good work

The response to the OP has been wonderful and we've already had a lot of backing come through - so a big thank you to everybody who has signed up, previously, this summer and who will sign up in the future. Everything put in goes towards making the show the best it can be and (we would obviously say this, but) what we think is a great resource and something that is entertaining for City fans.

One of the biggest criticisms we often see of City's coverage from TV, radio and newspapers is that those involved don't understand the intricacies of the club because of the amount of coverage they have to do of other teams - and hopefully that's where Blue Moon Podcast and others can fill the gap, with opinions and analysis from people who watch City regularly and with features and interviews by people who have followed the club for decades.

So once again - a big thank you... and if you have ideas for topics for the Patreon bonus shows, do get in touch and we'll look into it!

And don't forget to tell your friends about the show and nag them to sign up on Patreon too! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.