Angus Gunn

Future England no.1,which probably means very little given the current mediocracy of his rivals.

15M with a buy back is fair IMO.

This’ll cheer you up JH.

http://www.worldsoccer.com/blogs/asa-hartford-356133

One of the best pieces of buisiness the club will ever do in its entire history. And totally at that slimy outfit’s expense
Actually, you've got me confused GHT. This is a thread about Angus Gunn, you quoted a post I made about Phil Foden and you've included a link about Asa's failed move to L***s way back when. Have you been out in the sun a bit too long today fella?

We didn't sell him. He left on a free and we got some compensation.
That's incorrect, he was transferred. It was widely reported to have significant sell on clauses and Tolmie has stated on here that it included a buy back as well, but that part's not confirmed really. He had time left on his deal if I recall.

Edit: Tolmie might've said first refusal rather than buyback

Last edited:
That's incorrect, he was transferred. It was widely reported to have significant sell on clauses and Tolmie has stated on here that it included a buy back as well, but that part's not confirmed really. He had time left on his deal if I recall.
Thanks, I stand corrected.

Actually, you've got me confused GHT. This is a thread about Angus Gunn, you quoted a post I made about Phil Foden and you've included a link about Asa's failed move to L***s way back when. Have you been out in the sun a bit too long today fella?
You’ve got me be banged to rights there Jim. Due to the excessive heat, I fear I may have “slightly” over indulged in a monumental effort to protect myself against the demons of dehydration ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.