Sunderland cancel Rodwell contract.

He had a late growth spurt which fucked his hamstrings up,it was a medical fact and we tried to sort it but couldn't,he never had an attitude problem
I didn't say he had an attitude problem, I am saying why would a club like city take on a player with an injury problem, then why would Sunderland knowing city couldn't sort it out, then pay money for him and put him on 75k a week?

I didn't say he had an attitude problem, I am saying why would a club like city take on a player with an injury problem, then why would Sunderland knowing city couldn't sort it out, then pay money for him and put him on 75k a week?
The problem happened after we brought him,you would have to ask sunderland the rest

Once tried to sell him a house. Not the sharpest but multimillionaire, fit wife and healthy. Who is the idiot.

I can see him retiring. Don't think he is cut our for the lower leagues.

... and he wasn’t cut out for the Premier League... I think it was Watford at home in the cup a few years back - he was shocking.

Similar decline to Michael Johnson in many ways. Clearly had some talent as was shown in the last home game of 12/13 v Norwich when he scored 2 superb goals in a 2-3 defeat. Even then however, I remember that game for being Tevez's last game for City and also for Micah Richards giving the worse defensive display in the club's history.

He was average at best. Usual hype because he is English when he first hit Everton first team.

I would question all of those at City and Sunderland who sanctioned £73k a week.

Exactly a team knowing a player is fuc*ed are not going to sign him and put him on 75k a week it makes no sense
Do you not remember that lad Alain Toure we signed when Kevin Keegan was managing us?
He passed our medical and when he traveled with the squad on the bus to Portsmouth, we discovered he suffered from DVT!

Similar decline to Michael Johnson in many ways. Clearly had some talent as was shown in the last home game of 12/13 v Norwich when he scored 2 superb goals in a 2-3 defeat. Even then however, I remember that game for being Tevez's last game for City and also for Micah Richards giving the worse defensive display in the club's history.
After that Norwich game where he showed unexpected pace as well a lot of us were hoping this was the real Jack Rodwell, next season would be his breakout one where he kicks on. Shame a combination of injuries and perhaps the good life without the hard yards has seemingly ended his career in England at a youngish age. Will probably end up in some far flung country earning a living playing football but can't see any Chinese or USA team touching him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.